Flower Show: Around the World
The 2020 Flower Schedule is now available. Download here: Flower Show 2020
All entries must be made on the official form and handed in or (posted together with entry fee and SAE), no later than 17th May 2020. No exception can be made to this rule. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. No entry fee will be returned in the event of failure to stage any of the exhibits entered
- No exhibit may be removed before 5.30pm. Exhibitors must clear their exhibits by 6.00pm after which time the Show Organisers reserve the right to clear the stand of all exhibits not claimed. No cars may enter the showground before 5.30pm.
- The Show Organisers will provide all staging. Exhibits may be staged at any time between 4.30pm and 8pm on 22nd May and 7am and 8am on 23rd May.
- The Judges have the power to withhold prizes in any class if they think exhibits unworthy. Their decision is final.
- Only one exhibit may be entered by an exhibitor in each class. No exhibitor shall substitute one entry for another. Exhibits judged from the front and height unlimited unless stated otherwise
- The Show Organisers will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any exhibit or privately owned apparatus and fittings
- All classes are judged under the National Association of Flower Arrangements Society’s Competitions Manual Third Edition 2015
- Prize money may be collected from the Steward in Charge of the Flower Tent between 1pm and 6pm. Prize giving at 3.30pm.
- Class 1, 1st prize £10, 2nd prize £8 and 3rd prize £6.
- Classes 2 – 14, 1st prize £5, 2nd prize £4 and 3rd prize £3.
- Only officials appointed by the Show Organisers will be allowed in the marquee whilst the judging is being carried out. All exhibitors shall leave the marquee punctually at the time appointed for judging
- In the event of cancellation entry fees will be retained