Virtual Heathfield Show
This competition is being run on Facebook. Pictures of your entries should be posted directly onto the Heathfield Show Facebook page within the relevant post.
3 entries from each class with most FB likes will then be judged by our Judges.
The Virtual Show will have four sections:
First section, four classes:
Sheep, Pigs, Cattle and Horses
Post a picture (landscape orientation, pictures taken during lockdown)!
Second section, one class.
Young Handler competition
Young Handlers class, three age groups. 5-8, 9-12, 13-16.
Post a 30 second video stating name and age of child in comments section.
Third section: Flower Show
(arrangement must have been taken since lockdown)
Title: “Look What I Made”
Competitor to create a floral arrangement of any size containing flowers and greenery on the theme of the title. Post a picture of your arrangement from the front.
Fourth section: Children’s class
Title: Community Garden.
This should take the form of a collage using items sourced from around the house and in the garden.
Four age groups: 4-7, 8-11, 12-16.
Post picture on Facebook, landscape orientation, stating name and age of child in comments section.
Ask all your friends to like and share your post. Good luck!
- First round of judging will be based on the number of Facebook likes for individual pictures or videos. Top 3 of each section go through to next round where they will be judged.
- You do not need to have your own Facebook account, entries can be posted on friends accounts but please make sure you put your name in the comments section of the post.
- We reserve the right to use any photos/videos entries on the Heathfield Show Facebook page and other associated social media pages for publicity and marketing purposes.
- Pictures need to be landscape presentation and must have been taken since 1st April 2020.
- The organisers of the Heathfield Show are not responsible for the Health & Safety of competitors. Competitors produce their entries for the Show at their own risk.
- Any edited photographs or videos will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries Wednesday 20th May.
- Entries received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Results announced on Saturday 23rd May.
- Winners will be posted on the Heathfield Show Facebook by 5pm on 23rd May.
- Rosettes and prizes will be awarded to top three contestants in each class.
- The Judges’ decision is final.